As we navigate this uncharted time together, we’d like to first thank you for your support.
Please know that we are taking extra precautions in order to continue to offer food and comfort to our communities. Each Bismarck location will temporarily close their doors as of Friday, March 20th. Fargo, Mandan, and Minot locations will remain open. However, for the well-being of our guests and staff, we’ll be making a few temporary changes.
In accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and public health officials, we’re offering the following:
- Carryout Services Only: Call your local store to place your order.
- Abbreviated Hours: 8 AM – 2 PM Daily
- Monitoring Health Protocols:
- Strictly prohibiting any employees that do not feel well from coming to work
- Frequently reminding employees to wash their hands with proper hand washing methods, using gloves, and reviewing food safety procedures
We will continue to adapt to the latest information and will post updates as they become available.
Our Food is Wunderbar!
Kroll’s Diner is a 50s-style restaurant serving up German and American dishes since 1969, with locations in Bismarck, Mandan, Minot and Fargo. The restaurant is known for its award-winning Knoephla Soup and hand-scooped shakes and malts.
Bowl of Knoephla – you’ll love our Lumpy Yellow Soup!